Tuesday, March 18, 2008

There's Just One In There!

Scott and I have been taking a shot of my belly every 4 weeks, so it was time once again tonight to document Little Z... the picture below is me at 33 weeks along (7 weeks to go!). I've been asked twice in the last week by acquaintances if I was having twins, but as far as I know, there's just one in there! And just for the record, I'm measuring exactly normal :) He's been quite active lately... if you stare at my belly long enough, you'll see an elbow or a foot flailing about, which provides endless entertainment for me and Scott!

1 comment:

Amy Wehner said...

I cannot believe that you have less than two months to go! WOW! You still look GREAT! We're going to have to get together soon because I want to see Little Z kick!