Introducing the newest member of our growing family!
Delivered: 10:00 am on 5-17-2008
Length: 79 inchs (with 54 inch deck)
Weight: 800 lbs
As many of you know I've been drooling over tractors for a while now. I think I have ridden, sat on or at least have the brochure and priced out just about every tractor from a compact tractor with a loader to the smallest riding lawn tractors from the green, orange, blue and other colored companies. This John Deere X500 with 54" deck was the winner of all of my looking around. She is one heck of a garden tractor and should be a great member of the family for many many years! So far I think I got the chance to do two loops around the yard the day she was delivered and Jenna pulled her into the garage. Since then (except for a couple quick runs up and down the driveway!) she has been waiting patiently to neatly manicure our lawn very soon. I am very happy to no longer take 3 hours to cut the lawn! Noah is already asking for a ride!Every good tractor needs a name and I haven't been able to come up with one yet. The "Green Machine" is an option but not very original. I'd love to hear your suggestions!
1 comment:
Rob and Amy made some name suggestions and I thought I would share them. Some are pretty good while others are rather humerous!
1. Cutter
2. Grasshopper
3. Johnny Dearest
4. John Boy
5. Johnny Wolfe
6. SBG (Scott's Birthing Gift)
7. Shredder
8. J.D. Wolfe
9. Grassmate
10. Rider
11. Clipper
12. Kermit
13. Green Queen
14. Green Peppa'
15. Jackgrass (my personal favorite)
16. Incredible Hulk
17. Sweet Pea
18. Clover
19. Emerald
20. Green Machine
21. Pickles
22. Wacker
Post a Comment