Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yo Quiero Taco Bell!

Noah and I were sitting at my computer the other day (i.e. I was checking my email, he was sitting in my lap trying to hit the keys on my keyboard, his favorite thing to do), and I was trying to distract him, when I spotted the bobble head Taco Bell dog (you know, the 'Yo Quiero Taco Bell' dog, circa 1998) sitting at the back of my desk. I put it in front of Noah and he couldn't stop laughing when the dog's head started bouncing! It's now a regular part of the toy collection :)

3 comments:

Amy Wehner said...

I think Taco Bell has its new "Yo Quiero Taco Bell" baby!

Katie and Jon said...

That picture cracks me up! It's so funny what kids think is funny!

Rob said...

Jenna, that is so funny. Rachel has loved bobble heads since she was a baby and still collects them today. I think she has close to 50 all over her room.