Monday, April 6, 2009

The New Wolfe Family Ride

The Wolfes have a new addition to the family. A spankin' new Ford Flex!


We looked at the mini-vans, SUV's and all the crossovers and we love the Flex! I have to admit I really did not like the styling of it at first, but a dealer persuaded me to take a seat in one and it was all over! We cannot believe the amount of room that this thing has and the interior is VERY well done! Of course I had to get AWD and the trailer towing package - I wasn't about to give up all the advantages of a truck!

So, I'm trying to come up with a good name for her. The 'Blue Lunchbox' or the 'Not-so Mini' come to mind, but we're open to suggestions!

1 comment:

Amy Wehner said...

We love it when you want suggestions for names. We've got a list started already!