Nice! I swear your old TV in the living room wasn't that small. Did you put a different one there for a more dramatic effect!
Haha, good eye! It was the temporary one after our old one died.
The most impressive thing to me is how the new TV resulted in no toys on the floor! I definitely need to get one of those!!! :)
That TV is going to be GREAT for LOST this year!!! I'm so pumped for you! CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nice! I swear your old TV in the living room wasn't that small. Did you put a different one there for a more dramatic effect!
Haha, good eye! It was the temporary one after our old one died.
The most impressive thing to me is how the new TV resulted in no toys on the floor! I definitely need to get one of those!!! :)
That TV is going to be GREAT for LOST this year!!! I'm so pumped for you! CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment