Sunday, January 17, 2010

Z v2 is on his (or her) way!

Looks like Noah's going to be a big brother in August! We're expecting baby #2 (who we're calling 'Z v2' - if you remember correctly, we called Noah 'Z' when I was pregnant with him - we're just so creative! ;-)) on August 1. I'm exactly 12 weeks now, we had our first doctor's appointment last week and got our first pictures:


Unlike with Noah, we're going to find out the gender of Z v2 beforehand, the big date for that is March 4th. I'm guessing a girl, just because this pregnancy has felt so different, but Scott's guessing boy. Renee (who is 100% on her last 10 baby predictions, so therefore we're calling her the 'Baby Whisperer') is guessing girl as well. We'll just have to wait and see! :-)

4 comments:

Amy Wehner said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Scott, Jenna, & Noah! We are so happy for you! We cannot wait to meet Zv2!!!

Love,
Rob & Amy
P.S. We are predicting "Girl." Either way, Noah is going to be a TERRIFIC big brother! :)

Jessica said...

So awesome! I'm thinking pink!

WisconsinWehners said...

So happy for you three, Jenna! How exciting! :)

Shanna said...

Congratulations Jenna!!!! See you in March.