Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Peanut Butter Experiment

I knew it was too good to last... our adventurous eater has turned into a picky one. Being a picky eater myself, I thought it might be a good time to introduce Noah to the wonderful world of peanut butter. But... he hated it :( We tried a pb&j sandwich last Sunday... one bite, and he shoved it away. We tried it on his favorite crackers this week... one bite, and 'all done'. So this morning, I was eating one of my personal favorites, a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg, and offered him a bite. He ate the ENTIRE THING. I guess no one can pass up chocolate and peanut butter! :)

By the way, I came home and found Scott had dressed him in these boxers and told him he was a 'cool guy'. So as he was strutting around eating his egg, he kept telling us 'cool guy!'. Cool guy, indeed...

No comments: