- Being pregnant, and the end of morning sickness. In March, we found out we were having another baby boy. I could have sworn it was a girl with all of that sickness, but we were so excited to have a little baby brother for Noah!
Hello there, Adam!

- Noah's train OBSESSION. We had a Thomas birthday party, Noah went to ride on Thomas, Noah has a train room, we rode a Christmas train... and there seems to be no sign of slowing down!
- The birth of Adam... all in all, pretty easy! I was in labor for just a few hours, and pushed for about 15 minutes. All hail the epidural! :-) Right from the start, Adam has been way more laid back than his big brother.
- And finally, the expansion of Noah's vocabulary. He never stops talking, and is pretty entertaining. Here are some of my favorite quotes of late:
That's serious!
(upon examination of Adam's poopy diaper)
I'm checking my oatmeal
(working on his laptop)
That's what I'm talking about!
(exclamation upon Mimi finally giving him the right spoon)
Papa Front
(for a week or so, he decided to rename Papa Wolfe to Papa Front, since he already has a 'Papa Bak')
We hope everyone had a great 2010, and we are excited for 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment