Wednesday, January 30, 2013

We Survived Sesame Street

I took a big risk today, and took Adam to Sesame Street Live:  a place where attention and focus were needed for an hour and a half, not exactly his strengths ;-)  He actually did great and loved it... phew!  We were in a good mood before the show...


And he was very focused during the 45 minutes before intermission:



I did not bring enough snacks to tide him over during intermission, but it was well worth the $3.25 for popcorn to guarantee him sitting still for the second half :)


I thought I might get past the souvenir stand without him noticing, but I wasn't so lucky.



Since he was such a good boy, I let him get something.  After a big debate between Bert and a ball, he decided on the ball.  Once I gave it to him, though, he proclaimed 'No want it'.  Classic Adam :)

No comments: