Saturday, December 12, 2009

Santa Visit: Half Disaster, Half Success

Given the result of our trip to see the Easter Bunny, I didn't have much hope for our visit to see Santa Claus, but we thought we'd try it anyway. We went to 3 Cedars Farm with Noah's neighborhood buddies Alex and Anna. The scene of the crime:


Alex went first, and had no issues. Anna went 2nd, and was not a fan. Noah went 3rd, and was DEFINITELY not a fan. I should have taken this as a sign:


We got a meltdown once he went on Santa's lap:



But when I sat on the step with him, we managed to get a non-screaming picture:


After the debacle, we wandered outside. Noah had a great time sitting on a cow (moooo!)....


... a tractor....



... and would not let us leave without sitting in this train (choo choo!)



He topped off his visit with a delicious donut.



All in all, we had a great time... once the actual Santa part was done :-)

No comments: